I've been tagged!
Here are the rules of tag
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So six random things about me?
1. I am a grandmother of two precious grandsons, who I think are absolutely wonderful.
2. I was born in Noblesville IN.
3. One of my favorite books of the Bible is Isaiah
4. Favorite Chapter is Ps 119
5. My passion is serving Women and helping them become whole in Christ
6. My favorite thing to do to relax is to write.
I am going to tag
Thank you Peggy for this award. You have been such a blessing to me. Your servants heart has so encouraged me. I always look forward to reading your post AND the words you leave for me. For everytime you leave a comment my heart is lifted up.
You are such a precious woman of God who truly loves Her Lord. So recieving this award from you mean much to me. I am honored and humbled. Thank you again.
There are so many blogs (and women) who have blessed me, so this was very hard, but since I've noticed that so many of you already have this one I am deciding not to pass it on to just anyone...but everyone! So if you are reading this Congradulations! You are a BLESSING!!
POST THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH YOUR SELECTIONS:
The official instructions follow:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the ward itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules on each one. Post the rules!
Publicado por Eseya, Muñecas con historia