I've been tagged!
Here are the rules of tag
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So six random things about me?
1. I am a grandmother of two precious grandsons, who I think are absolutely wonderful.
2. I was born in Noblesville IN.
3. One of my favorite books of the Bible is Isaiah
4. Favorite Chapter is Ps 119
5. My passion is serving Women and helping them become whole in Christ
6. My favorite thing to do to relax is to write.
I am going to tag
Thank you Peggy for this award. You have been such a blessing to me. Your servants heart has so encouraged me. I always look forward to reading your post AND the words you leave for me. For everytime you leave a comment my heart is lifted up.
You are such a precious woman of God who truly loves Her Lord. So recieving this award from you mean much to me. I am honored and humbled. Thank you again.
There are so many blogs (and women) who have blessed me, so this was very hard, but since I've noticed that so many of you already have this one I am deciding not to pass it on to just anyone...but everyone! So if you are reading this Congradulations! You are a BLESSING!!
POST THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH YOUR SELECTIONS:
The official instructions follow:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the ward itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules on each one. Post the rules!
Publicado por Eseya, Muñecas con historia
My Precious Friend Sharon...I am so humbled by your words! They bless me greatly and really have shown me I do matter in this blog world I've entered reluctantly but full heartedly. I'm so glad that YOU had such an aMazing vacation and I had the privilege to honor you with this award upon your return! BUT what really thrills me about this is how Ingenious you are to pass it on to ALL who read this...and rightly so!ReplyDelete
What a beautiful way to encourage anyone to accept this and share it.
I so wish that I had thought of this! EXCELLENT way to give to all!
Now I pray that many come and receive and accept it! Almost like salvation! a gift that keeps on giving!!! Bless you... let me know how many come and receive! This is so exciting and wonderful!! Way to go!
Regarding the tag...I looked for your email to tell you this but I don't usually do tags, didn't even know what they were until someone gave me my first, which I did cuz it was just one question but I posted then that I don't do tags.
Besides what 6 things could I randomly come up with (lol)
This seems harmless also so is there a deadline?
The reason I ask is I have only 2 posts left. I want my 100th post to fall on this coming Friday before I leave for my trip to the border and return here. It's a special day (come and see this Friday)! So that only leaves me with one post which is Thankful Thursday...perhaps I can work it in to my thankful post!
Or is that too late? I hope it's ok
I'm a grandma too without ever having given birth. I have a grand daughter from my son who I have not seen since she was a baby and she will be 10 yr. old this Sept. And my daughter has a son(8) and a daughter(6) but I tell them not to call me grandma but Peggy so they call me gramma Peggy. Both my kids are adopted part Mexican, Irish & English(*that leaves 4 randoms)lol
So who gave you this tag? Don't you think it should be 7 not 6? That would make it 7 people and 7 things! You let me know!
You are such a sweet blessing! I
want to honor your kindness to me!
I pray you enjoy a very blessed Sunday and week in the Lord!
Arte y Pico is the MAX and you
through Quiet Reflections have
reflected the MAX in beauty of
blogging, sharing from our pain and past to HIS Glory and Love daily...
a reflection of Jesus Christ, there
is no GREATER MAX in art than Our Creator...the originator of this award is from Uruguay, Eseya and in her final comment to me she said,
"without doubt, transmitting the Word of God is one of the most beautiful arts of this world".
Sorry Sharon...it was so long! I just found your email! duh...a little late!ReplyDelete
Congrats on your award! Thank you very much for sharing the award with me and others. It is so kind of you!
I have been tagged with this tag before. So glad that you have two wonderful and precious grandsons. Surely they are great blessings. Enjoyed your 6 random things. You have such a heart for the Lord and His people. God bless you!
Take care and have a blessed week ahead!
Enjoyed your 6 things and you certainly deserve the award.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the award and I loved reading your 6 random things. I'll get my post up of my 6 random things in the next few days... thanks for the tag!ReplyDelete
Have a great week!
Here are the 6 random things I have shared on my blog when I was tagged previously.
1) I was dressed up like a boy when I was a child until the age of 7 years when I went to school.
2) I have always kept my hair long except for a few occasions where it was difficult to maintain long hair.
3) I have a sweet tooth. I love chocolate, ice-creams, cakes and all the sweet stuff.
4) I was very shy when I was a child and in my teenage years. I used to hide in the room when visitors come for visit.
5) I love to read. I have 2 big shelves of books in my bedroom.
6) I am someone who value friendship very much.
Thank you for tagging me! Take care and hope you have a blessed week ahead.