I recently came across this but I don't remember where...but anyway I wonder if it would work? hehehehe
The Snow Dance....
1. turn your pagamas inside out and put them on.
2. then gather white beads and a couple pieces of white paper.
3. when that is done, rip up the paper into small pieces.
4. then turn your music on real loud and dance until you get tired.
5.While you dance, throw the paper and beads around your room. it symbolizes snow.
6. when you are so tired that you can't dance or throw the paper and beads around any longer. pick up the beads and pieces of paper put them in the under side of your pillow case and go to sleep.
My husband may think me a bit crazy though if I go dancing around ripping up paper and throwing beads trying to make it snow.