I was told that I should write 100 things about myself in "honor" of my 100th post- Well that was 5 post ago. This took awhile and I can't imagine anyone really being interested in half this stuff...but guess you'll know me better after this.
1. I was born in May of 1962
2. In the town of Noblesville Ind.
3. My father was killed in a car accident when I was 5.
4. I am the oldest of three.
5. I have a younger sister and brother.
6. We lived in Pendleton Ind. until I was 10.
7. Then moved to Lakeland Fla.
8. When I was 15 we moved to Winchester, Va.
9. I accepted Christ when I was 16.
10. My favorite subjects were drama and creative writing.
11. My first car was a powder blue Gremlin.
12. Played Charlie Brown in “You’re a Good Man CB”
13. I graduate in 1981.
14. Gave birth to my first born in 1982.
15. Married my husband in 1983.
16. Moved to Husband’s hometown in PA.
17. My first born had open heart surgery in 1985.
18. Gave birth to second born in 1986.
19. My humor tends to be sarcastic - sometimes getting me in trouble
20. I tend to be too serious
21. Home schooled my boys for 6 years.
22. Our family spent many weekends through the year serving at a local camp.
23. Spent many summer vacations in Sandbridge Va. (south of Va Beach)
24. I’ve taught VBS
25. I’ve been a leader in AWANA
26. I’ve been a Youth Leader
25. I’ve led a Girls small group
26. Currently -Women’s Ministry Coordinator
27. Missions trip to Mexico
28. Oldest son married in 2003
29. Grandson born in 2005
30. Currently -Bible Study leader
MY LOVES (no particular order)
31. God, the Son and Holy Spirit
39. Studying the Word
44. My Church
45. Conversations with Friends
46. Listening to music
47. CEFC women
STATES I’VE VISITED:
55. New Mexico
57. New Hampshire
59. New York
60. New Jersey
67. North Carolina
68. South Carolina
69. Confusion, Panic, Exhilaration ...
MY FAVORITES FOODS:
70. Peanut butter swirl ice Cream
71. Cheese Cake
72. Blackened Salmon
73. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
74. Oatmeal Cake
75. Sweet Potatoes
78. Salsa w/ veggies
79. Snickers bar
81. Sweet Tea (southern)
82. Chocolate Cake w/ Peanut butter icing
83. Blueberries, Raspberries….all berries
84. Favorite book in Bible – Nehemiah, Judges or Romans
85. Favorite Chapter – Is 61
86. Favorite verse – Zeph 3:17
87. Favorite person in Bible – David
88. Leader I most identify with – Moses
89. Favorite author of fiction – Francine Rivers
90. Non-fiction – too many to choose from
91. Middle name – Sue
92. Blue eyes
94. Favorite color – Pink
95. Favorite flower – Gerber Daisy
96. 8 nieces and 3 nephews
97. Other than Canada and Mexico I've never been outside the US
98. I seem to always learn the slow and hard way.
99. I collect Willow Tree figurines
100. I am terrified of spiders and snakes
Great list! I learned some new things about you...sooooo, you like peanut butter, too! You have lived everywhere! I have only lived right here.ReplyDelete
Thanks for some fun :)
What a great list. We have a lot of similarities. I was born in 1960. I have also visited the states of confusion, panic and exhilaration! (I love it!) Congratulations on 105 postsa!ReplyDelete
Very interesting tidbits! It was fun to read about you.ReplyDelete
I enjoyed reading all these things.ReplyDelete
you did a great job with your 100. i learned a lot about you.ReplyDelete
we actually have a lot in common. like, you were a youth leader and are now a women's ministry director. i used to be a women's ministry director and am now a youth leader.
thanks for visiting my blog today and i hope you visit again. i'll be back to read more of your posts.
Wow you spent some time on that one. Never had oatmeal cake but it sounds very good.ReplyDelete
Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. I hope you'll come again. I always love reading these "100 lists." Great job! I thought it was really hard to come up with 100.ReplyDelete