(Photo compliments of Photobucket...I am not so gifted!)
Happy Birthday to my dear friend Gina. Since it's her birthday I thought I'd list a few reasons why I am thankful for her.
What a perfect day to it too...on Thankful Thursday!
* I am thankful that God chose us to meet when we were in the eigth grade.
* I am thankful that even though I was not the best of influences you still chose to be my friend.
* I am thankful that you told me about God. How He loved me and wanted a relationship with me.
* I am thankful that you showed me how to accept Jesus as my Savior.
* I am thankful that you were patient when I didn't understand how a christian was to live. You have given me space through the years to allow the Spirit of God to work in me as you have prayed...and just been there.
* I am thankful that you always show Christ to me.
* You have always been willing to share truth with me, even during times in my life when I didn't want to listen. You are never afraid to say the hard things.
* You have been a wonderful example of a godly mom and wife. And even though I am the "older" one with older children, I learn much from you.
* I am thankful you are willing to share your life with me as a life long friend.
* I love you and hope you have a wonderful day today.
Go wish Gina a Happy Birthday!
For more Thankful Thursday's visit Iris over at Sting My Heart.